AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our office in Prague we are looking for flexible part-time role Junior Campaign Specialist - 20 hours per week.
- This is a part-time role ideal for a student towards the end of his/her university studies, offering a unique opportunity to help shape the future of an already highly successful email marketing program targeting Avast’s 12M strong global customer base
- The Specialist will assist in delivering sales and marketing campaigns going through the consumer email channel, combining aspects of project management, business analysis and reporting
- Execute online sales & marketing campaigns to drive e-commerce revenue and customer engagement
- Project management, reporting and data analysis
- Proposing new ideas of communicating via email channel including optimization of existing campaigns and new ways of segmenting customers
- University student
- Be fluent in English (must)
- Technical capabilities as well as attention to detail, numbers orientation and interpersonal skills
- A personal interest in both online marketing and the consumer technology space (must)
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library and much more
- Flexible working hours - 20 per week
- Multisport card
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!