AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
At Avast we know the importance of excellent localization of our products, our service, the e-commerce journey, in fact, the whole customer experience. As Country Manager for Japan, your role will be to make sure we have a clear plan for the customer experience for Japanese consumers that starts with how we go to market, build awareness, develop distribution relationships, be the local spokesperson and agree our strategy for maximum market penetration. It also continues with how we tactically deliver growth of installs, users and customers via both on and offline channels. You will be Avast representation in Japan helping us grow our brand, our presence, our user and customer base and of course our bookings.
- Own the Japan growth plan for Avast ensuring we deliver above-average growth through developing local relationships
- Increase awareness and distribution of Avast free and paid products within Japan using all media channels and through partnerships and commercial relationships with local companies
- Increase the customer base and bookings in Japan through effectively ensuring the sales and customer experience is translated and localized appropriately for Japan
- Provide feedback to product management, marketing, central localization, and customer care based on your experience and customers’ feedback to further improve our offerings
- Track performance for the country and report internally to senior leaders on progress.
- Represent Avast locally within the media and with key commercial partnerships.
- Run the Japan office ensuring all legal, finance and tax duties are performed according to local law and Avast practice.
- Leading a small team which is to grow in the future
- Native Japanese
- Excellent English Language skills
- Consumer Sales & Marketing experience
- Confidence, experience and proven ability to create and sustain senior local relationships with media and commercial partners
- Good knowledge of either consumer electronics or computer software market
- High energy, results orientated achiever
Sounds interesting? We´d love to hear from you!