Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a senior role to join our team and take the overall responsibility for the Avast Consumer E-commerce. That includes being responsible for the strategy (i.e. what partners we are working with, what is our model), but also the important details like how does the payment collection look like from the UX point of view. This is a hands-on role for someone who is keen about e-commerce and payment collection processes. Your key goals will be constantly setting and driving the e-commerce strategy while improving KPIs.
• Overall responsibility for the global consumer e-commerce from the payment collection point of view. Including KPIs like cart conversion and authorization rate. Doesn’t include getting traffic to the checkout, but rather converting it.
• Setting up and driving the e-commerce strategy which includes method of collecting payments from our customers, and defining the mix of partners, and tools.
• Managing the existing relationship with our e-commerce vendors (Digital River and others).
• Working closely with the E-commerce and Online Sales teams on implementing new projects related to the checkout and payments collection. Being responsible for the key projects within the e-commerce space.
• Monitoring the payments market and ecosystem in order to track upcoming changes, regulations, and overall trends in the payment industry.
• 5+ years’ experience in e-commerce (online payments) in similar position. Ideally having experience with managing in-house e-commerce for a global online business.
• Thorough understanding of the online payments ecosystem, trends, laws and upcoming regulations, and relationships between the players (banks, payments gateways, acquirers, etc.).
• Have new ideas on how to grow our conversion and card approval rates. Knowledge of the typical tools used in online/e-commerce is expected, but fresh ideas will win the day!
• Self-motivator with a strong drive for success. A passive approach will not work.
• Experience with Web Analytics software (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred). Comfortable with typical business metrics such as authorization rate, close rate, CTR, AOV, etc.
• Native level of English language.
We are offering:
• The chance to join a major global tech company.
• Many opportunities for professional growth.
• An amazing and truly international work environment.
• Cool office in central London (pool table, table tennis, game consoles).
• Weekly breakfast and company lunch.
• Attractive pension & health insurance plan.
• Quarterly bonus scheme.
• 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days.
• Interest-free Season Ticket Loan.
• Attractive compensation based on experience.
Sounds interesting? We'd love to hear back from you!