AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Düsseldorf, Germany we are currently looking for a Channel Marketing Specialist. You will become a member of our global SMB marketing team and focus on strengthening relationships with our channel partners and new partner recruitment.
- Responsible for the promotion of our SMB security products - Avast Business portfolio to, through and with our partners
- Responsible for development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns that are aimed at partner acquisition, growth and retention across Central Europe
- Responsible for the creation of online and offline demand generation campaigns in collaboration with key stakeholders across the global marketing and sales teams to drive end-to-end program results
- Responsible for defining the KPIs and optimization of program performance to ensure pipeline/lead targets are met
- Responsible for managing marketing operations in your region including merchandise stocks and distribution, lead import and metrics support
- You may be required to travel within Central Europe approximately once a month
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience within a channel or direct marketing background
- Experience in executing integrated marketing campaigns and measuring the impact
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and fast-paced environment
- Able to learn fast and multi-task with a can-do attitude
- Experience of managing MDF or similar funding programs
- Experience of marketing IT systems such as CRM & marketing automation tools
- Passion for marketing and delivering best in class results for regional sales and marketing
- Language requirement: native German and English fluent.
- The chance to join a major global tech company.
- Many opportunities for professional growth.
- A truly international work environment.
- Quarterly bonus scheme.
- Attractive compensation based on experience.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!