We are looking for a communicative and optimistic lead software engineer to work on our backend infrastructure and tooling. Are terms like continuous deployment, integration testing and DevOps more than buzzwords for you? Come and see if you could be a valuable member of our team.
Your role would be to communicate with several distributed (EU, US) backend teams, gather their needs and design tooling that will help them operate their systems in self-service DevOps mode. You would be leading a small team that would implement the necessary tooling and systems to make the lives of 100+ application backend developers easier.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Prove skills first and after that lead a team of 2 - 4 developers.
- Work in a team of leads on helping them fulfill their needs by designing and implementing tools on top of Kubernetes.
- Develop software components and support tools in various languages (Java/JVM, Python, etc.)
- Review code of your peers.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Debug production issues and help maintaining the systems (DevOps).
- Contribute to continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Use open source libraries and contribute back.
- Knowledge of Java/JVM and Python in general.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, any real experience is beneficial.
- Knowledge of other programming languages is beneficial - Scala, Go, Rust.
- General knowledge of computer science and software engineering (algorithms, data structures, discrete mathematics, computer architecture, networks, software architecture).
- Familiarity with the usual developer's toolkit - Git, Gradle, Maven, IDE.
- Familiarity with Linux and Bash scripting.
- Familiarity with build automation (TeamCity, Jenkins, Spinnaker).
- Willingness to learn new technologies, passion for challenges.
- Being responsible and optimistic.
- An interesting job in an international team of a growing and very successful company
- An exciting product portfolio
- Opportunities for professional growth
- The dynamic international work environment
- An adequate performance-based salary
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!