Maynard, MA, US / Holmdel, NJ, US / San Jose, CA, US / Ottawa, CA
Acacia Communications is an optical networking technology company that empowers cloud and content providers to connect at the speed of light enabling them to meet the rapidly increasing consumer demands for data.
Reports to: Manager, Product Engineering
Location: Maynard, MA - San Jose, CA - Holmdel, NJ - Ottawa, Canada
The Senior Product Engineer will provide leadership to the design engineering team on new product introduction, to key suppliers and contract manufacturers on sustaining engineering and cost reduction, and to expedite time to market and revenue ramp of high bit rate optical coherent transponders.
Key Essential Functions:
- Lead and coordinate DFx activities with design, test and process engineering teams.
- Lead yield improvement and product cost reduction.
- Analyze and correlate performance of key parameters spanning device to sub-system levels to optimize in-process and final test specifications.
- Support cost modelling.
- Create product trouble-shooting guides.
- Support failure analysis, root cause identification and corrective action implementation of components, sub-systems and field failures.
- Approve readiness for volume manufacturing.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Skills, Education and Certifications:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status