Do you want a role working with relevant, cutting-edge software technologies across enterprise infrastructures and deployments? This position is your opportunity to lead the deployment and adoption of AvePoint tools, SharePoint and Office 365 for our customers.
What will you be doing?
As a Strategic Consultant, you are a key technical consultant/advisor on AvePoint’s solutions and services engagements with our clients both remotely and on-site. You will educate customers on how AvePoint’s solutions and services can accelerate the deployment and adoption of their Microsoft (SharePoint, Azure, Office 365, CRM, and Project) investments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the technical lead and consultant for the delivery of services engagements ranging from management, migration and protection of SharePoint and Office 365 through the implementation of AvePoint tools and solutions
- Architecting, configuring, and deploying enterprise implementations for the AvePoint product line and the Microsoft technology stack, including next generation product stack
- Establishing deep relationships with key business and technical stockholders that have the power to drive long-term AvePoint solution adoption within their company
- Providing guidance to the customer on best practices and industry trends around governance, compliance, information management, and Office 365 adoption
- Developing designs that map to AvePoint’s product offerings
- Delivering training sessions to customers through web-based conferences or onsite at customer’s location
- Implementing proposed technical strategies and solutions to satisfy customers’ business needs
- Acting as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Compiling technical documentation of projects and implementations as well as service deliverables
- Effectively and accurately setting client expectations and deliverables
- Playing an ad-hoc technical resource by providing technical support, product demonstration, and/or solution consultation
- Proposing and/or designing technical solutions, which include creating prototypes and proofs of concept to assist the product selection process
- Providing validation and readiness of AvePoint products against technical and business requirements
- Advancing internal QA and scenario testing with virtualized infrastructures and technologies
- Supporting presales efforts, when needed, and providing subject matter expertise
OK, I'm interested... is this the role for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best at for our customers, partners, team, and you.
You are someone who loves working as a consultant on software delivery projects with external customers. The ideal candidate should have enterprise-level expertise of SharePoint, Office 365 and relevant services. Applications can be submitted in German or English.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
- University Degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent)
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- 7+ years of experience in architectural design and development with a focus on planning, deploying or supporting enterprise level SharePoint programs, both on-premises and in the cloud
- Solid understanding of Microsoft SharePoint Services architecture, components, and configuration differences for all versions
- Experience in configuring and operating hybrid deployments for SharePoint
- Experience in managing and running IT projects such as system migrations, consolidations, and platform deployments
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 and SQL server as a plus
- Working knowledge in the administration and setup of SharePoint Online deployments
- Working knowledge in Exchange, Exchange Online and Exchange-related migrations is a strong plus
- Solid understanding of the technical dependencies between Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Groups and Teams
- Experience with programming constructs, business logic development, information architecture, and taxonomy strategies supporting web services in a SharePoint/.NET environment
- Expert in leading workshops including IT governance and information governance & compliance strategy topics for enterprise level SharePoint and cloud implementations
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, and, SMTP technologies
- Solid understanding of AD/ADFS deployments for single-sign-on (esp. in O365 context)
- Experience performing distributed application production updates in a 24/7 environment
- Solid understanding of information and data management governance and compliance standards
- Working technical knowledge of current software protocols and Internet standards
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to set and meet deadlines on multiple projects without frequent supervision
- Effective oral and written communication skills with exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Excellent technical writing skills and proven track record of composing guides, testing documents, technical outlines and schematics
- Strong organizational awareness within customer environment
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team setting
- Willingness to continuously learn and stay up-to-date on the most recent developments in the market
- Ability to travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.