AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our Small and Medium Business branch (SMB) we are currently looking for Senior Product Manager.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Senior Product Manager role is to help create better security solutions and offerings to SMB customers around the world, significantly growing Avast SMB business. He/she plays an important role in creating and defining the product portfolio, ongoing product management and relevant oversight of product lifecycle. He/she will be a subject matter expert (SME) in security technologies and associated product strategies supporting small and medium businesses.
- In cooperation with Director of Product Management set product priorities to ensure world class security products are delivered to the markets.
- Plan and prioritize product roadmaps based on customer needs, business goals and constraints.
- Ensure rapid delivery of quality product releases through strong and efficient PM process management in cooperation with engineering
- Be aware of expected trends in demand of security technology, and contribute to new ideas to drive future offerings and potentially new demand.
- Work closely with product marketing, sales, and engineering, to ensure the right features, positioning, pricing and promotions for all routes to market.
- Codify feedback from the market to outline emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the development teams can design, build, test and implement new products and offerings.
- Work within a matrix environment to ensure that functional teams are fully aligned to key priorities and opportunities
- Solid experience and proven results in software product management
- Experience with agile development methodology, writing product requirements, working closely with engineering
- Experience from international companies/products
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity and security solutions
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in written and verbal English
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present and demo to various audiences, both concepts and proposals; and products and solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Strong international orientation with the ability to relate well to the European and American cultures
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Competitive Medical, dental, and vision plans
- HSA AND FSA
- Onsite Gym
- Free Snacks, lunches, and fun outings
Sounds interesting? We´d love to hear from you!