AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
We are going to expand our in-house team, which will take care of Czech and English Avast customers. Would you like to speed up your career from the beginning? Are you looking for a flexible job?
Check out our new opening!
- Support Czech and English customers with Technical and sales issues
- Support post-technical issues like installation, upgrade, configuration
- Support post-sales license operations like refunds, license extensions
- Process and maintain orders for new and current customers
- Using internal systems to report bugs/errors/feedback
- Closely cooperate with 2nd level support teams
- Advanced knowledge of MS operating systems and Android
- Very good Czech/Slovak language skills
- Pre-Intermediate English, both spoken and written
- Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Quickly adapt into new environment
- Independent, reliable person
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, pool tables, table tennis, music studio, fitness center, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!