AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Senior Product Manager role is to help create better security and privacy solutions and offerings based on VPN technology to consumers around the world, significantly growing Avast VPN business. He/she plays an important role in creating and defining the product portfolio, ongoing product management and relevant oversight of product lifecycle.
- In cooperation with the VP of Product Management set product priorities to ensure world-class security products are delivered to the markets.
- Plan and prioritize product roadmaps based on customer needs, business goals and constraints.
- Ensure rapid delivery of quality product releases through strong and efficient PM process management in cooperation with engineering
- Be aware of expected trends in demand of security and privacy technologies, and contribute to new ideas to drive future offerings and potentially new demand.
- Work closely with product marketing, sales, and engineering, to ensure the right features, positioning, pricing and promotions for all routes to market.
- Codify feedback from the market to outline emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the development teams can design, build, test and implement new products and offerings.
- Work within a matrix environment to ensure that functional teams are fully aligned to key priorities and opportunities
- Managing directly and indirectly wider VPN team (product management, R&D, UX, Sales, Marketing etc.)
- Solid experience and proven results in software product management
- Experience from international companies/products
- Solid understanding of consumer software market. Experience with VPN technology a plus
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in written and verbal English
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present and demo to various audiences, both concepts and proposals; and products and solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Ability to function well in the international environment with different cultures
- An interesting job in an international team of a growing and very successful company
- An exciting product portfolio
- Opportunities for professional growth
- The dynamic international work environment
- An adequate performance-based salary
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
Sounds interesting? We´d love to hear from you!