AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
You will join a small QA team testing online content that users of the world’s most trusted antivirus interact with. Our team is responsible for testing web content, online sales messages and purchase flows in our products, licence delivery, pricing and emails.
- Test online messaging in our products used globally by hundreds of millions of users
- Test online content and emails before release
- Develop and maintain automated tests for web content in our testing framework based on Selenium (Python)
- Test the work is done within sprint (we are working in Scrum)
- Be interested in testing and writing automation tests
- Willing to do also manual testing
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Basic knowledge of any testing architecture or framework
- Passion for learning our often used tools Selenium, Fiddler, VirtualBox
- Computer science student is a plus
- Friendly colleagues approach to answering all questions
- Small QA team which working closely with developers and product owners
- Relaxed and informal atmosphere
- Flexible working hours - you can easily set you working hours to fit your school schedule
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, MultiSport card, library, great training system and much more
Sounds like fun? We are looking forward to hearing from you!