AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
- Adapt the global e-commerce and marketing strategy for Avast and AVG brands to the local market in order to drive our consumer online sales and user count in the UK.
- Look for opportunities to establish new strategic partnerships and other business development activities on the local market in order to drive brand awareness, installations and/or sales.
- Work closely with PR teams and become a potential spokesperson for Avast and AVG on the British market.
- Optimise sales flows to match local standards and regional e-commerce behavioural differences. (Website, Landing pages, In-product messaging, Checkout process, Payment methods, Local pricing, Online promotions, Up-sell/ cross-sell, etc.).
- Oversee the UK business and work cross-functionally with other departments (Sales, Product Management, Operations, Marketing, Social Media, Business Intelligence, Customer Care, etc.) to run initiatives smoothly in the country.
- Track performance of key metrics.
- 3+ years’ experience in e-commerce (online marketing).
- Thorough understanding of offline and online market dynamics in the UK.
- Have new ideas on how to grow our customer base. Knowledge of the typical tools used in online/e-commerce is expected, but fresh ideas will win the day!
- Self-motivator with a strong drive for success. A passive approach will not work.
- Experience with Web Analytics software (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred). Comfortable with typical business metrics such as close rate, CTR, AOV, etc.
- Native level of English language.
- Experience with your own e-commerce project (website, e-shop, startup) is a big plus.
- The chance to join a major global tech company.
- Many opportunities for professional growth.
- An amazing and truly international work environment.
- Cool office in central London (pool table, table tennis, game consoles).
- Weekly breakfast and company lunch.
- Attractive pension & health insurance plan.
- Quarterly bonus scheme.
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days.
- Interest-free Season Ticket Loan.
- Attractive compensation based on experience.
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!