AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
We’re looking for a well-rounded digital sales and marketing expert to help grow our web business.
Reasons for joining Avast:
- You’ll be part of a high-performance team, working together towards common goals
- We’re the world leader in our field; and we do it by being fast, flexible and innovative
- You’ll learn from – and share ideas with – some of the finest brains in our industry
- Millions of people around the globe will be affected by your work
- We’re a nice bunch who enjoy working together and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We always strive to have open, honest communication
- And to top it off, we care – about our customers and our employees
- You will take a leading role in growing the web traffic, expanding the user base and increasing the online sales of our worldwide technology brands
- Coordinate global website launches, campaigns and content updates end-to-end, working closely with Marketing, Creative, SEO and Coding teams to gather inputs and to ensure high-quality, on-time delivery
- Propose, define, deliver and evaluate A/B tests aimed at improving website conversion rates and optimizing our key acquisition funnels
- Conceive and execute web projects aimed at user-base growth
- Ensure our web pages are optimized for performance, while providing exceptional user experience
- Track and evaluate all initiatives, and communicate results to Management
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and sales, with a proven track record of growing online traffic and revenue
- A strong analytical mind with expertise in conversion-rate optimization (CRO) and full proficiency with Google Analytics, A/B testing platforms and Microsoft Excel
- An understanding of how UX, design, content and SEO impact website performance
- Exceptional project management and communication skills, with a talent for building consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Ability to juggle many priorities at once and continuously push them forward under tight deadlines and with meticulous attention to detail
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a big plus
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- A friendly and truly international work environment
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator and much more
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!