AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
Would you like to get some hands-on experience in e-commerce and marketing? Are you ready to learn new things and contribute to the success of two global technology brands? We are looking for a bright, creative university student with strong analytical and communication skills to join our Consumer Acquisition team. You’ll help us grow the user count by running online campaigns with a global reach.
- Run projects across different online acquisition channels
- Optimize a Refer a Friend program to inspire users to share our product
- Monitor and report key performance indicators such as installations, user-base, retention
- Identify opportunities for improvement in specific channels
- Propose, execute and evaluate A/B tests
- Prepare mock-ups using UX and CRO principles
- Coordinate different teams (copywriters, designers, developers) to launch projects on time
- Studying towards a degree in Business, Information Technologies, Marketing or related discipline
- Fluency in English is required, and working proficiency in at least one other language is strongly preferred
- Highly-proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel (pivot-table wizards are highly regarded)
- Ability to work 20 hours a week
- Strong interest in online marketing
- Critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Analytical skills and understanding of online metrics
- Basic knowledge of analytics platforms (Google Analytics or Omniture)
- An interesting job in an international team of a growing and very successful company
- The dynamic international work environment
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!