For our main office in Prague, Czech Republic, we are looking for a Software engineer (React/TypeScript). We are a team of 7 people called Marketing and Monetization Systems. Our goal is to help our sales, marketing and product teams to create, test and deliver the best in-app content for over 400 million Avast users.
We are responsible for running and developing high performance services delivering in-app messages to the whole user base as well as for development of campaign management & experimentation tools.
We are keen on automation, testing, code reviews, pair and mob programming. Our code is deployed continuously. We want to build things that bring value to our users and the company. We experiment a lot with the way how we work.
What you will do:
- Help build campaign management & experimentation web app that would help our marketing and sales team to deliver campaigns to our users
- Participate on analysis and system design
- Be in touch with our colleagues from sales & marketing
What we need:
- Great knowledge of React.js, Redux and best practices for architecting apps on that stack
- Knowledge of development tools (npm, yarn, Webpack, Babel, Node.js etc)
- Ability to write testable code and tests (e.g. using Jest, Mocha)
- Someone who keeps learning new stuff and is willing to share this knowledge to the rest of the team
- Basic principles of functional programming
- Active knowledge of English language, Czech/Slovak is welcome
What we offer:
- Opportunity to influence the way the team works
- Space for self-improvement in the team of highly skilled colleagues
- Attendance at international conferences
- Pleasant work environment and frequent team get-togethers
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Benefits (company canteen, fitness, library, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days, cafeteria and trainings)
We look forward to hearing from you!