AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talents in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
• You will work with cool team members that are also the best experts in the field
• You will take care of several external (APIs,..) and internal (product and sales backends,..) data projects
• You will try to automate everything.
• You will analyze the data sources and propose the best way how the ETL process should be set up (big data operations,...).
• You will work with various flavors of databases and technologies.
• You will participate in developing a homegrown BI toolbox.
• Strong analytical thinking and highly developed common sense
• An open mind to new approaches and techniques
• Advanced programming skills in (C# or Java, SQL)
• Knowledge of data warehousing architectural approaches a plus
• Basic understanding of GIT and Hadoop a plus
• Passion for data and top-notch technologies
• Fluent in English
We are offering:
• Interesting job in a business intelligence team at a successful, growing company
• Opportunity to influence the way the team works (we’re not tied up with unnecessary processes)
• Flexible working hours
• Standard Avast benefits - 5 weeks of vacation, sick days, top food and drink provided all day for free, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, training, conferences, cafeteria and much more