Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from a free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for businesses – offered in 40 languages.
Based in Prague, the Czech Republic, with offices in many different countries including Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Taiwan, UK and USA, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different countries.
Avast Software is looking for a full-time Product Marketing Manager to join the Consumer Product Marketing team.
Our Consumer products protect over 400 million people worldwide on all 4 major platforms (Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS). As part of the team, you will create and refine the positioning of the Avast products to customers and the market, and the the other way around, you will bring valuable information from the market to the company to help the company build the products people want.
- Go-to-market strategy and longer term product roadmaps: Based on market research, user research, and competitive insights develop product positioning, value proposition, and participate on master messaging for each product. For launched products, constantly monitor the market, and based on the findings define the long term (6-18 months) product roadmaps, and drive the fulfilment.
- Feedback to product teams: Work with research and support teams on bringing valuable user insights, market trends and competitors data from the market to the internal product and developers teams.
- Consolidate performance: Work with product teams to develop the products, and then evangelize and push the product awareness and GTM activities across sales, acquisition, PR, marketing and social. Become a product resource for all aforementioned teams, and consolidate input from each department into a holistic view of the product acquisition experience and performance.
- All comms overview: Oversee the creative executions across all user-facing touchpoints to make sure they meet the engagement and retention goals set.
- Other ad hoc tasks based on your manager’s assignments.
- Product Management and Marketing Communications: develop Product Positioning and Master Messaging that resonates with the target audience
- Sales: participate on defining key activities and budgets to support the acquisition of new customers, and the retention of existing customers.
- Market/ UX research, and Support teams: get user/ competitive, and market insights.
- Creative team and Web Operations: develop marketing communication materials (web pages, blog posts, collateral).
- Internal Communications: keep employees informed and help drive employees engagement in the products and related activities.
- Legal: on specific, new initiatives.
- 5+ years experience working in marketing, ideally with a consumer product/ service
- Ability to manage complex workflows with input from multiple teams
- Strategic thinker with experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail in both, creatives and data
- Sense of humor
- Marketing communication experience is a plus
- Market research experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Shaping the future of online security products that are used by over 400M people worldwide
- Truly international work environment with teams based around the world
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Great Workspace in Pankrac, Prague granted The Most Attractive Working Environment of 2016 award by Zasedacka roku
- Pension insurance plan
- 25 days of holiday + 5 days sick days
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!