Acacia Communications is an optical networking technology company that empowers cloud and content providers to connect at the speed of light enabling them to meet the rapidly increasing consumer demands for data.
Reports to VP Contract Manufacturing
The overarching responsibility of the Director would be to define and build the future manufacturing automation strategy from the ground up. This would include process development, equipment analysis, retraining personnel and defining the roadmap to move forward.
- Cover Asian CM process engineering Management ( Thailand Bangkok and China Shenzhen )
- Drive CM automation related possibility and initiatives
- Manage and Develop Acacia Bangkok Engineering Team and Manage Bangkok CM day to day activities
- Drive FBN yield improvement , scrap reduction, debug and all of operation related technical issues
- Support NPI implementation, DFx, shorten NPI lead time
- Work with CM and development team to Define continuous improvement solutions , stabilize product quality and minimize the Customer complaints
- Develop and coach Regional Engineering Team technical capability, better support CM and NPI
- Develop CM technical capability
- Support Asian Customer Technical complaints
- Support China Manufacturing team for CM related short term and long term cost reduction and improve profit
- Related Technology education background
- >10 Years related industrial develop and Operation technology experience
- Experience developing and implementing organization wide manufacturing initiatives
- Understand Acacia related products and technology.
- Excellent communication skills
- 50% Travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status