Want a role where you can utilize your technical expertise and customer facing skills in the fast-paced tech industry? This position is your opportunity to succeed as a pre-sales professional, allowing you to work with innovative software offerings. We’ll provide you with continuous training and mentorship to help you on your way to success as a sales engineer.
What will you be doing?
As an Associate Solution Engineer, your job is to partner with our mid-market sales executives as the key technical lead throughout the pre-sales lifecycle of our business. Through this partnership, you will work in a consultative role to assist in the successful closing of new deals by performing demonstrations and pre-sales support to our prospective and returning customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Presenting and demonstrating AvePoint’s product offerings tailored to customer objectives remotely and on-site
- Communicating with prospective customers, assisting and guiding them through their evaluation and selection process
- Building environments tailored to customer requirements as Proof of Concept during the sales lifecycle to illustrate product capabilities and how they align specifically with customer objectives
- Participating in writing proposals in response to RFIs / RFPs that showcase how the AvePoint product line can satisfy customer requirements with attractive return on their investment
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
You’re tasked with serving as a key technical resource through the pre-sales lifecycle. That means you’ll need to become an expert in the features and benefits of our software and services solutions in order to properly educate customers on them, gaining buy-in, and demonstrating value to solve their SharePoint and Office 365 concerns.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
- BA/BS Degree (Computer, Technology and Engineering majors preferred)
- 1 -3 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Confident and enthusiastic presenter
- Strong business and technical communication skills – can lead conversations to align technical value to client’s business needs
- Readiness to think strategically in order to help deals close by using technical knowledge coupled with sales mentality
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast paced and fast changing environment
- Business analysis capabilities
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of, or interest in Microsoft Cloud offerings such as Office 365 and Azure
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Server software such as SharePoint, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, and Active Directory or relatable technologies
- Ability to learn Microsoft SharePoint architecture, components, and configuration, including the differences between SharePoint versions and hybrid architectures
- Ability to learn ITPro related topics such as server and software installation, configuration and administration, especially for Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Dynamics CRM and SharePoint technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.